Saturday 2 May 2015

Class Reminders


I missed everyone last week! I came down with the horrible flu and had Friday off to get some scans done of my sinuses. Looking forward to seeing everyone again on Tuesday! Unfortunately I will be away again this Friday as I have my best friend's wedding. The program will continue as normal though and the wonderful Mrs Clarke will be in with Mrs Aldersea.

Daily Fruit

I thought I would share a list of suggestions of foods that can be brought in for fruit time as some days we aren't getting much variety, mainly apples and oranges. Fruit is fabulous but there are lots of other things that you can bring in too. Here are some ideas:
  • vegetables: carrots, capsicum, cherry tomatoes, cucumber
  • a block of cheese
  • polony
  • pop corn, crackers
  • apples, oranges, bananas, mandarins, grapes, watermelon etc

Next Friday 15th May we will be making fruit kebabs, as we are doing lots of activities around patterning. If you are happy to bring in an extra piece of fruit, that would be fabulous! I will send another reminder closer to date :)

 

Parent Help Roster

 This week we start our parent help roster. We are really looking forward to having helpers in our room. Thanks to everyone who has already out their names down!

Mother's Day

Next Wednesday 13th May is our Mother's Day morning. The kids are all really excited to have you in the classroom. We still have a few blank spaces on our sign up sheet. If no-one is able to attend this day, please let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment